I am sure you all feel the same as I do when I say "does life ever slow down?" haha! Lately it has been a constant shuffle from one thing to the next with no end in sight! At first I was not okay with this and I was getting pretty stressed out at the business of life. The stress was stealing my joy and I was irritated with life. Then one day it all just kind of clicked and I realized that life is just busy but that it doesn't have the power to ruin my day unless I give it that power, and that everyone around me is on this same journey. Our lives are full and that is not a bad thing, it is actually a wonderful thing. Every day we get to live, learn, share, grow and experience new things, but we are the ones in charge of choosing how we embrace all these things and how it will impact our daily lives. This gave me some fresh perspective on how to greet each day and in that moment the stress of it all just sort of disappeared. Now don't hear me wrong, I am not 100% stress free but the fact that life is busy and full doesn't stress me out anymore, instead I see it as an opportunity to grow, learn, and even love more. I was given this life, and all that comes with it! It is a gift and a blessing and I don't want to miss out on all the sweet life changing moments whether big or small because I am stressed out about this or that. So with a grateful heart and all the busy in life here are 5 things...
- I have been looking at a lot of new boutiques online that I am super excited to start sharing with you guys! The first one that I am ordering from is Sapphire Beach Store so be on the lookout for that coming soon!
- It's Memorial Day weekend and we are taking advantage of it and resting, as well as our pool is open so Aila and I are excited to start having pool time!
- We are trying to decide what we are going to do this year for our family vacation and it is looking like we are either going to do a road trip (North Carolina to Wyoming... Aaron has really wanted to go to Wyoming) or try and get a cabin somewhere in the Northeast!
- I just got this awesome white watch for summer and it is super cool, it looks like a compass! I like having a white watch for the summer because it goes with everything and gives all my outfits a soft look. So if you are looking for a watch check this one out and I have a code for you as well to get 20% off. Use code: 20KIMBERLY
- Aila's cousin is coming in July [and by this we mean the whole family, but to Aila it is just her cousin], and everyday she asks us if it is July yet and if Eve is coming to her house. When we tell her that it is still May she proceeds to sing her month song so that she can see how many more months it is till July. She has also made a countdown that hangs on our fridge! SO CUTE!